Farah Ramzan Golant
Farah Ramzan Golant is the CEO of All3Media.
In 1990 Golant joined advertising agency AMV BBDO, a subsidiary of Omnicom Group, in 1990. She worked her way through the ranks of the company and was appointed CEO in 2005, joined the worldwide board in 2007 and was appointed executive chairman in October 2010.
In November 2012 she was appointed CEO of All3Media, to 'provide a new strategic direction for the company and to achieve a sale for private equity owners, Permira.' The company is Britain's largest production group with global revenues of £450 million and subsidiaries all over the world.
- National Theatre, trustee, October 2008 – Present
- Cambridge Judge Business School, advisory board, July 2012 – Present
- Prime Minister's Business Advisory Group, member, November 2012 – Present
- Business Ambassador for the Creative Industries of Britain, January 2014 – Present
- Huntsworth PLC, independent non-executive director, January 2015 – Present
- Save the Children, director, January 2015 – Present
- Aldo Group, member of advisory board, February 2015 – Present
- Linkedin Farah Ramzan Golant, accessed 14 April 2015.