FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm. In 2006 it took over Financial Dynamics (also known as FD) a financial and corporate PR and lobbying firm with offices in Europe, the US, Asia, the Middle East and South Africa. FTI now offers lobbying services under its name.
In October 2010 former Foreign Office minister Lord Mark Malloch Brown joined FTI Consulting as chairman for global affairs. Four months before that FTI had hired Vicky Pryce – formerly a senior civil servant at the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) – as a senior managing director in its economic consulting team, advising companies on issues including public policy.
- Hans Hack - Brussels head of the financial services team
- Julia Harrison - Senior Managing Director in the FTI Strategic Communications practice, based in Brussels. Was previously CEO Europe of an international consultancy. Sits on the European Public Affairs Consultancies Association management committee, the Commission’s European Network of Women in Decision-Making and is also Non-Executive Director of SustainAbility 
Contact and Notes
- Address: 322 High Holborn London, WC1V 7PB United Kingdom
- Website: http://www.fticonsulting.co.uk/index.aspx
- http://www.fticonsulting.co.uk/services/strategic-communications/public-affairs.aspx (Public Affairs)
- Julia Harrison, acc 14 December 2011