Difference between revisions of "FTI Consulting"
(fracking cat - info to be added)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 07:11, 26 May 2014
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm. In 2006 it took over Financial Dynamics (also known as FD) a leading financial and corporate PR and lobbying firm with offices in Europe, the US, Asia, the Middle East and South Africa. FTI now offers lobbying services under its name.
In October 2010 former Foreign Office minister Lord Mark Malloch Brown joined FTI Consulting as chairman for global affairs. Four months before that FTI had hired Vicky Pryce – formerly a senior civil servant at the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) – as a senior managing director in its economic consulting team, advising companies on issues including public policy.
- Geoffrey Pelham-Lane - Global President of FTI Strategic Communications, based in London
- Edward J. Reilly Global Chief Executive Officer is global CEO of FTI Strategic Communications, based in New York
- Andrew Walton - Senior Managing Director of FTI Strategic Communications, based in London. Is Global Head of Financial Services for the practice. Previously at Morgan Stanley in New York where he was Vice-President of corporate communications for global investment banking business, and before that held a similar role in London for the European business. 
- Hans Hack - Brussels head of the financial services team
- Julia Harrison - Senior Managing Director in the FTI Strategic Communications practice, based in Brussels. Was previously CEO Europe of an international consultancy. Sits on the European Public Affairs Consultancies Association management committee, the Commission’s European Network of Women in Decision-Making and is also Non-Executive Director of SustainAbility 
- Energy in Depth - a key pro-industry front group 'promoting unfettered hydraulic fracturing (“fracking”) to the US public 
- Address: 322 High Holborn London, WC1V 7PB United Kingdom and
- Holborn Gate 26 Southampton Buildings London, WC2A 1PB United Kingdom
- Website: http://www.fticonsulting.co.uk/index.aspx
- http://www.fticonsulting.co.uk/services/strategic-communications/public-affairs.aspx (Public Affairs)