Difference between revisions of "Ephraim Kam"
(Created page with "200px|thumb|right|[[Ephraim Kam of the INSS in a photo from the INSS [http://www.inss.org.il/http://www.inss.org.il/experts.php?cat=0&incat=&staff_id=...")
Revision as of 15:24, 9 November 2012
International Relations (PhD) from Harvard University, USA.
- 1995: Deputy Head of the Institute for National Security Studies.
- 1993: Retires from IDF and joins the Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies, now the Institute for National Security Studies based at Tel-Aviv University.
- Pre-1993: Assistant Director of the Research Division for Evaluation (IDF) and senior instructor at the IDF's National Defense College.
- Kam, Ephraim, Nuclear Iran: What Does it Mean, and What Can be Done, Institute for National Security Studies, 2007.
- Kam, Ephraim, From Terror to Nuclear Bombs: The Significance of the Iranian Threat, The Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies, 2004 (in Hebrew).
- Kam, Ephraim, The Middle East Military Balance 1994-1995, Tel Aviv: The Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies - Jerusalem: The Jerusalem Post, 1996.
- Kam, Ephraim, The Changes in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe: Implications on the Middle East, Tel Aviv: The Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies, May 1991 (in Hebrew).
- Kam, Ephraim, Surprise Attack: The Victim's Perspective, Harvard University Press, 15 November 1988.
- Ephraim Kam - Principal Research Fellow and Deputy Director, INSS, INSS website.
- 'Dr. Ephraim Kam bio', Tel Aviv University website.