It has been renamed the Clarion Project and describes itself as 'dedicated to exposing the dangers of Islamist extremism while providing a platform for the voices of moderation and promoting grassroots activism'.
Clarion has produced and distributed several pro-Israel propaganda films, including the Islamophobic Obsession in 2008. Its latest film project in 2015 is called 'Faithkeepers'.
Staff and consultants
- Aish HaTorah
- Hank Sheinkopf, a long-time Democratic consultant in New York, who worked on President Clinton's re-election campaign, was hired by Clarion in 2008 to respond to the press coverage resulting from the release of Obsession and accusations that the non-profit had overstepped its charitable aims.
In 2014 it received $2,339,518 in contributions and grants, including:
Of it, it spent $308,495 on advertising and promotion, and $453,528 on a 'FILM'. 
In 2013 it received $2,377,372 in contributions and grants. Of it, it spent $138,465 on advertising and promotion, and $314,031 on a 'FILM'. 
It received $1,315,581 in contributions and grants:
- The Joe R Lee Family Foundation gave the Clarion Fund $50,000 in 2012, $25,000 in 2011, $10,000 in 2009. 
- The Donors Capital Fund gave $125,000
- Newton D. & Rochelle F. Becker Foundation gave $25,000
- Jewish Community Foundation of San Diego gave $12,500 
- Newton D. & Rochelle F. Becker Foundation: $15,000 
- Jewish Community Foundation of San Diego gave $10,00 
In 2008, CF received a grant of $17,778,600 from right wing 'slush fund' Donors Capital Fund, which also funded Security Research Associates, a group run by Tom Trento who assisted in the distribution of Clarion's film Obsession.
The fund has not given any grants during the years 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Iranium - 'explores the scenarios we may face if the radical Iranian regime comes to possess the world’s most powerful weapons'.
- Honor Diaries- 'features nine courageous women’s rights advocates with connections to Muslim-majority societies who are engaged in a dialogue about gender inequality'.
- Obsession - 'reveals an ‘insider's view' of the hatred the Radicals are teaching, their incitement of global jihad, and their goal of world domination'.
- The Third Jihad - 'a documentary that alerts Americans to the danger radical Islam poses to the United States and to Western civilization as a whole'.
- Clarion Fund, Inc.
- 255 W. 36th Street #800
- New York, NY 10018
- General: 888.610.2221 & 646.308.1230
- Press & media: 646.308.1202
By 2015 this was now:
- Clarion Project, Inc.
- 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
- Suite 1025
- Washington DC 20006
- General: email@example.com
- Press & media: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Justin Elliott, Mystery of who funded right-wing "radical Islam" campaign deepens, Salon.com, 16 November 2010.
- Eli Clifton, Clarion Fund Discloses Hawkish “Advisory Board” Before Launch Of Iran Documentary, Lobelog, 17 November 2010.
- Jewish Communal Fund, 990 Form, 2014. accessed 26 October 2016.
- Clarion Fund, Inc., 990 Form, 2014,
- Clarion Fund, Inc., 990 Form, 2013,
- accessed 15 August 2015
- Jewish Community Foundation of San Diego, 990 Form, 2012
- Conservative Transparency database, Newton D. & Rochelle F. Becker Foundation, accessed 2 March 2015
- Newton D. & Rochelle F. Becker Foundation, Top Recipients, 2010, accessed 21 October 2016
- Jewish Community Foundation of San Diego, 990 Form, 2010
- Eli Clifton, Right Wing “Slush Fund” Behind 2008 Islamophobia Campaign, Lobelog.com, 28 October 2010
- Form 990 filing for Donors Capital Fund, Internal Revenue Service, Department of Treasury, 2008
- Newton and Rochelle Becker Charitable Trust Donations, Conservative Transparency, accessed 20 October 2016.
- Donor record, Clarion Fund, accessed 2 March 2015