Difference between revisions of "Center for Islamic Pluralism"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Center for Islamic Pluralism''' is a phoney think tank set up by notorious Islamophobe [[Daniel Pipes]] and Zionist
'''Center for Islamic Pluralism''' is a phoney think tank set up by notorious Islamophobe [[Daniel Pipes]] and Zionist [[Stephen Schwartz]]. One of the founding members of the group is [[M. Zuhdi Jasser]] who another group with agenda, [[American Islamic Forum for Democracy]][http://www.aifdemocracy.org/news.php?id=1879].
Revision as of 19:36, 2 February 2007
Center for Islamic Pluralism is a phoney think tank set up by notorious Islamophobe Daniel Pipes and Zionist propagandist Stephen Schwartz. One of the founding members of the group is M. Zuhdi Jasser who also founded another group with the same agenda, American Islamic Forum for Democracy.
- Kemal Silay, President; professor of Ottoman and modern Turkish culture at Indiana University
- Stephen Schwartz, Executive Director; associate of the Faculty of Islamic Studies, Sarajevo
- Irfan al-Alawi, Western Europe Director
The group of founders includes:
- Jalal Zuberi
- Salim Mansur, professor of political science, University of Western Ontario, and columnist, Toronto Sun.
- Tashbih Sayyed
- Khaleel Mohammed assistant professor of religious studies at San Diego State University.
- Nawab Agha, American Muslim Congress
- Ahmed Subhy Mansour former professor, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, author of Penalty of Apostasy: A Study of Islamic Law.
- Website: http://www.islamicpluralism.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 22.214.171.1240.
- Fax: 1.866.792.9439
- Call for Moderation Sparks tension, Philadelphia Inquirer, January 03, 2006