Difference between revisions of "Category:Web of Influence"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This the [] project .
Latest revision as of 10:07, 30 May 2012
The Web of Influence is a portal page giving access to research on the structure and practice of influence in 'addictive industries'. This is part of the European Commission funded FP7 project titled ALICE RAP.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Web of Influence"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Alcohol Industry in Estonia
- Alcohol Industry in the EU
- Alcohol Industry in the Netherlands
- Alcohol Industry in the UK
- Alcohol organisation CSR format-Web of Influence
- Alcohol organisation format-Web of Influence
- Alcohol person CSR format -Web of Influence
- Alcohol person format-Web of Influence
- Alcohol Price and Consumption
- Article Submission - Web of Influence
- Association of British Bookmakers
- Association of Estonian Food Industry
- Tobacco CSR organisation format -Web of Influence
- Tobacco Industry in Italy
- Tobacco Industry in the EU
- Tobacco Industry in the Netherlands
- Tobacco organisation format -Web of Influence
- Tobacco organisation-format-Web of Influence
- Tobacco person CSR format -Web of Influence
- Tobacco person format -Web of Influence