- Vice President Corporate Health Policy & Government Relations
- worked for The Ares-Serono Group as Head of the
Institutional Affairs Department in charge of the Rome and Brussels offices.
- worked as Public Affairs Director at Baxter Healthcare, part of the European
Public Affairs team.
- member of the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) Committee for Orphan
Medicinal Products Working Group with Interested Parties (COMP/WGIP).
He represents Serono in the following trade associations: EuropaBio Vice Chairman, Board of Management EFPIA Economic and Social Policy Committee INTERPHARMA Economic and Policy Issues Committee.
- sits on the Board of the Foundation of the European Platform for Patients Organizations,
Science & Industry (EPPOSI) and is a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Commercial Biotechnology.
- member of the Global Public Affairs Institute of New York (USA),
Health Technology Assessment International Society and the British Institute of International and Comparative law.