All-Party Parliamentary Group for Sustainable Development Goals
The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Sustainable Development Goals concerns itself with the sustainability of international development objectives and looks to 'promote debate in advance of the sustainable development goals at the United Nations and to monitor their implementation in the years that follow'.
The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Sustainable Development Goals was formed after the 2015 UK general election in advance of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change and the Sustainable Development Goals which was held in Paris from 30 November to 11 December 2015. The main objective of this conference is for the first time to establish a a binding and universal consensus on climate amongst all member nations, after 20 years of fierce debate around the issue.
The role of the group therefore is to set up an outpost by which the UK government may judge these climate change measures and sustainable development goals are implemented correctly. 
Officers March-April 2016
- Chair: Wendy Morton - Conservative Party
- Co-Chair: Lord Jack McConnell of Glenscorrodale - Labour
- Secretary: Lord Jeremy Purvis of Tweed - Liberal Democrats
- Treasurer: Dr Lisa Cameron - Scottish National Party
- Vice-Chairs: Baroness Fiona Hodgson of Abinger - Conservative Party
- Lord David Chidgey - Liberal Democrats
- Lord Raj Loomba - Liberal Democrats
- Baroness Pola Uddin - Non-Affiliated
- Lord Michael Jay of Ewelme - Crossbench
- Jeremy Lefroy - Conservative Party 
Bond, a network of UK based NGOs working toward further international development and collaboration, acts as the APPGSDG's secretariat.
In July 2015, Bond was registered to have paid (in bands of £1,500) £25,501-£27,000 in benefits to the group.
The APPG does not currently have a website.
The public enquiry point for the group is a representative of Bond, Ciaran Norris.
Address: Bond, Regent's Wharf, 8 All Saints St, London N1 9RL.
Tel: 020 7837 8344.
- Register from 30 July 2015,www.parliament.uk, accessed 15 October 2015
- Sustainable Development Goals,www.parliament.uk, accessed 15 October 2015
- Register as of 16 March 2016,www.parliament.uk, accessed 27 April 2016
- Sustainable Development Goals APPG, Feb16 Register, parliament.uk, accessed 28 April 2016
- Sustainable Development Goals APPG, Register 28 April 2016, parliament.uk, accessed 10 May 2016