Alicia Kearns is the MP for Rutland having been elected at the General Election in December 2019.
- The Conservative Party, MP for Rutland and Melton, Nov 2019 – Present
- Director of Global Influence, August 2016 - October 2017, London.
- Parliamentary Candidate, the Conservative Party, Mitcham and Morden, Apr 2017-June 2017.
- Cross Government lead for Counter Daesh, Syria and Iraq Effort, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, August 2014 - August 2016. (This would appear to be, in part, a reference to the Counter-Daesh Coalition Communications Cell which was created in September 2015.)
- Host TV producing, NATO Summit, September 2014-September 2014.
- Senior Press Officer and Press Secretary to the Minister for Equipment, Support and Technology, Ministry of Defence, October 2013 - September 2014.
- Jigsaw4U Independent visitor, May 2015 - present
- Public Communications Limited Sole director. Registered office address 8 Plover Way, London, England, SE16 7TT. Incorporated on 4 October 2011 - Dissolved on 14 January 2014.
- Alicia Kearns Hybrid warfare: what it is and why we need to do more to combat the threat, Reaction, 23 May 2018.
- Archived LinkedIn page linkedin.com/in/aliciakearns. Archived 12 March 2020.
- Twitter @aliciakearns
- Internet Archive holdings of website: aliciakearns.com
- Instagram Alicia Kearns
- Kearns, A. (2018). The democratisation of hybrid warfare and practical approaches to defeat violent extremism in C Bjola and J Pamment (Eds) The Digital Age. In Countering Online Propaganda and Extremism (pp. 97-120). Routledge.