Difference between revisions of "Advertising Information Group"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
The Advertising Information Group is an industry member of the [[European Advertising Standards Alliance]] (EASA).
The Advertising Information Group is an industry member of the [[European Advertising Standards Alliance]] (EASA) .
== Members ==
== Members ==
Revision as of 21:16, 12 September 2012
The Advertising Information Group, established in October 1996, is a non-profit, organisation which according to it's website exists to "improve the quality and effectiveness of its tripartite representation at an EU (and national) level; improve the quality and flow of information between the tripartites, their members and any interested parties in the wider advertising industry; improve the tripartite contribution to the development of effective self-regulation within the EU. The Advertising Information Group is administered by the Advertising Association . The group is also a founding member of the European Alcohol and Health Forum 
- Advertising Association (UK)
- German Advertising Association (Zentralverband der Deutschen Werbewirtschaft(ZAW))
- Professional Association Advertising and Marketing Communications Industry, Austria (Fachverband Werbung und Marktkommunikation)
- Hungarian Advertising Association (Magyar Reklámszövetség (MRSZ))
Exchange is an information-sharing platform created in summer 2002 to improve the information flow between interested parties - from tripartites and trade associations to companies and individuals.
Partners in Exchange
- Advertising Association (AA)
- German Advertising Association (Zentralverband der Deutschen Werbewirtschaft (ZAW))
- Professional Association Advertising and Marketing Communications Industry, Austria(AustriaFachverband Werbung und Marktkommunikation (FWM)
- Hungarian Advertising Association (Magyar Reklmszvetsg (HAA)
- Association of Commercial Television in Europe (ACT)
- Association of European Radios (AER)
- Bacardi-Martini UK Ltd
- European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA)
- egta association of television and radio sales houses
- European Publisher's Council (EPC)
- The European Federation of Magazine Publishers (FAEP)
- FEPE International (FEPE)
- Federation of European Direct Marketing (FEDMA)
- European Association of Directory and Database Publishers (EADP)
- Interactive Advertising Bureau Europe (IAB Europe)
- Lewis Silkin
- The Confederation of Netherlands Industry and Employers (VNO-NCW)