Mick Davis is the chief executive of the mining company Xstrata. According to an October 2011 report by Cabinet Secretary Gus O'Donnell, he was one of six donors to Adam Werritty's Pargav vehicle.
The "Directors' Pay Report 2011" by IDS revealed that Mick Davis earned £18,426,105 as CEO of Xstrata in the year till June 2011, making him the highest-earning FTSE 100 CEO of the year.
Davis is the head of the United Jewish Israel Appeal and a member of the Jewish Leadership Council.
- Michael Gove - Davis gave him £7500 to support him "in the capacity as an MP". 
- Bankrolled the No2AV campaign with a donation of £100,000.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jim Pickard, Exclusive: Xstrata chief executive was the final donor to Adam Werritty’s vehicle, Ft.com, 18 October 2011.
- ↑ Directors' Pay Report 2011 (2011), IDS, London. See also: Stephen Foley, 'Business as usual: top directors get 49 per cent pay rise', The Independent, 28 October 2011, accessed 30 November 2011
- ↑ Holly Watt, and Heidi Blake, City financiers fund Michael Gove's private office, The Telegraph, 21 October 2011, accessed 27 October 2011
- ↑ A Letter from Donors to NO to AV, 9 April 2011, accessed 1 December 2011