Revision as of 06:51, 11 August 2017 by David
Taslima Nasreen (also Taslima Nasrin) is an author who describes herself as a 'secular humanist, feminist and physician'.
In August 2015 in response to Europe's refugee crisis she tweeted a range of anti-Muslim statements, including:
- 'In the past Muslims invaded countries by swords, now they invade with large population.
- 'Europe was the safest place on Earth. When we atheists were threatened by Islamists,we could take shelter in Europe. It won't be possible anymore'
- 'I hope I won't be alive when Europe introduces sharia law.' 
- Gatestone Institute
- International Free Press Society - Board of Advisors
- One of twelve signatories of Manifesto: Together Facing the New Totalitarianism together with Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Caroline Fourest, Bernard-Henri Lévy, Irshad Manji, Taslima Nasreen, Salman Rushdie, Antoine Sfeir, Philippe Val, and Ibn Warraq. The manifesto starts as follows: "After having overcome fascism, Nazism, and Stalinism, the world now faces a new totalitarian global threat: Islamism."