Royal Ulster Constabulary
Revision as of 00:16, 7 September 2012 by Tom Griffin (structure)
The Royal Ulster Constabulary was the police force in Northern Ireland from 1922 to 2001.
List of Inspectors General and Chief Constables
- Lt. Col. Sir Charles Wickham, June 1922
- Sir Richard Pim, August 1945
- Sir Albert Kennedy, January 1961
- J.A. Peacock, February 1969
- Sir Arthur Young, November 1969. (Inspector-General, later Chief Constable.)
- Sir Graham Shillington, November 1970
- Sir James Flanagan, November 1973
- Sir Kenneth Newman, May 1976
- Sir John Hermon, January 1980
- Sir Hugh Annesley, June 1989
- Sir Ronnie Flanagan October 1996
- C Department: Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- E Department: Special Branch (SB)
- List of Inspectors General and Chief constables, Royal Ulster Constabulary memorial website, PSNI, accessed 4 April 2009.