Revision as of 00:50, 29 August 2012 by Melissa Jones
Robert Ford is a retired British Army General.
- Ford's Statement to the Bloody Sunday Inquiry (pdf)
- Transcripts of Ford's evidence to the Bloody Sunday Inquiry: Day 253, Day 254, Day 255, Day 256, Day 257, Day 258, Day 259, Day 260
- Report of the Bloody Sunday Inquiry, Volume VIII - Chapter 169 - Section: The Senior Officers - Major General Ford, 15 June 2010.
- John Mullin, Shoot to kill - army general's plan before Bloody Sunday, Guardian, 13 March 2000.
- Niall Ó Dochartaigh, Niall (2010) 'Bloody Sunday: Error or Design?', Contemporary British History, 24:1, 89 - 108
- Dick Grogan, Exoneration of victims delivers almost all the demands of families, Irish Times, 16 June 2010.
- Henry McDonald, Saville report: Commander should be held accountable - civil rights activist, guardian.co.uk, 16 June 2010.