| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Philip Cunliffe is an academic and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network. In particular, he writes for Spiked,  Culture Wars and Novo and participates in Institute of Ideas events.
He co-edited Politics Without Sovereignty: A Critique of Contemporary International Relations with Chris Bickerton and Alex Gourevitch.
- LinkedIn: 'Philip Cunliffe'
- Profile: 'Philip Cunliffe'
- Twitter: 'The Philippics'
- ↑ "Articles by Philip Cunliffe", Spiked website, accessed 2 May 2010