Netherlands media groups
Revision as of 19:24, 8 February 2019 by David
Significant Netherlands media groups and titles
- De Persgroep - including PCM, Mecom Group
- Mediahuis, including Telegraaf Media Groep - founded in 2013 as a joint venture of two Flemish media corporations Corelio and Concentra, They entered into a collaboration around their paper and digital publishing activities. Corelio took 62% of the shares, Concentra the remaining 38%. In 2015 Mediahuis acquired the Dutch NRC Media group. In 2017 it acquired the Dutch Telegraaf Media Groep.
- Newspapers: De Telegraaph
- RTL - Bertelsmann