Xstrata. According to an October 2011 report by Cabinet Secretary Gus O'Donnell, he was one of six donors to Adam Werritty's Pargav vehicle.
- Reportedly a close friend of both Michael Lewis and Poju Zabludowicz. The latter chairs Bicom, the pro-Israel lobbying group, and Lewis is also deputy chair of Bicom. 
- Simon Rocker, Shock over senior UK Jewish leader's Bibi criticism, TheJC.com, 18 November 2010.
- Jim Pickard, Exclusive: Xstrata chief executive was the final donor to Adam Werritty’s vehicle, Ft.com, 18 October 2011.
- Directors' Pay Report 2011 (2011), IDS, London. See also: Stephen Foley, 'Business as usual: top directors get 49 per cent pay rise', The Independent, 28 October 2011, accessed 30 November 2011
- Holly Watt, and Heidi Blake, City financiers fund Michael Gove's private office, The Telegraph, 21 October 2011, accessed 27 October 2011
- A Letter from Donors to NO to AV, 9 April 2011, accessed 1 December 2011