Difference between revisions of "George Richard Pinto"
(Tory donor category)
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
Revision as of 18:05, 19 November 2016
- Father: Major Richard Pinto, Mother: Gladys Pinto (nee Hirsch)
- Aunt: Dorothy de Rothschild (nee Pinto) (1885-1998)
- Uncle: James Armand de Rothschild (1 December 1878 – 7 May 1957)
- Sister: Ann Catherine Marks (nee Pinto)
- Brother in law: Michael Marks
- Nephew: Simon Marks
According to Search the Money, Pinto gave the following amounts to the Conservative Party between 2006 and 2013:
- George R Pinto | £107,203.43 | 2006-03-31
- George R Pinto | £9,999.00 | 2010-04-27
- George R Pinto | £10,000.00 | 2011-05-18
- George R Pinto | £10,269.00 | 2013-06
- Hon Treasurer of the Israel-Diaspora Trust between 2005-2013.
- Vice President Anglo-Israel Association 2011-2014.
- DIRECTOR Appointed: PRE 07/06/1991
- Occupation: RETIRED BANKER
- Company Number: 01109384
- Company Name: Oxford Centre For Hebrew And Jewish Studies
- DIRECTOR Appointed: PRE 31/12/1991
- Occupation: BANKER
- Company Number: 01597128
- Company Name: Persimmon Books Limited
- DIRECTOR Appointed: 17/07/1991
- Dissolved: 15/06/2004
- Occupation: RETIRED
- Company Number: 02597401
- Company Name: A.I.A. Trading Limited
- DIRECTOR Appointed: PRE 08/08/1992
- Dissolved: 21/07/1998
- Occupation: BANKER
- Company Number: 01094892
- Company Name: Grindelward Enterprises Limited
- Christopher Hope '500 business leaders tell David Cameron to negotiate a better deal with Europe; A group of 500 business leaders have called on the Coalition to negotiate a better deal for Britain with Brussels'.telegraph.co.uk, April 22, 2013 Monday 6:00 AM GMT
- Oxford Centre for Hebrew and Jewish Studies Board of governors. Accessed 18 August 2014.
- Search the Money Donations made by George R Pinto to Conservative and Unionist Party. Accessed 19 August 2014.
- Search the Money, 'Conservative Party donors revealed for Q3 2013.’ Accessed 17 February 2014
- Data from the Charity Commission website: http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/find-charities/
- ISRAEL DIASPORA TRUST TRUSTEES' REPORT AND ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2008
- ISRAEL DIASPORA TRUST TRUSTEES' REPORT AND ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2007
- ISRAEL DIASPORA TRUST TRUSTEES' REPORT AND ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2006
- ISRAEL DIASPORA TRUST TRUSTEES' REPORT AND ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2005
- Anglo_Israel Association Who we are, Accessed 18 August 2014.
- Annual report and financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2011, Anglo-Israel Association, accessed 10 March 2014.
- All data on company directorships from Companies House. Accessed 31 August 2014.