|Part of the Powerbase Brexit Portal.|
Cummings was the campaigns director of Vote Leave, the official 'leave' cross-party campaign group that successfully argued for withdrawal from the European Union in the United Kingdom's referendum held on 23 June 2016.
Views on education
Cummings published an essay in 2016 entitled 'Some thoughts on education and political priorities', in which he lays out his ambition for improving education from its present “awful” or at best “mediocre” condition. 
- Campaign director of the 1999 anti-euro campaign, setting up the campaign for a referendum on the EU constitution, establishing the New Frontiers Foundation which pushed for an alternative to Britain's partnership with the EU.
- James Cusick, ‘Dump f***ing everyone’: the inside story of how Michael Gove’s vicious attack dogs are terrorising the DfE, The Independent, 15 February 2014
- Alice Philipson, David Cameron is a 'sphinx without a riddle', says Michael Gove's closest ally, The Telegraph, 6:00AM BST 16 Jun 2014
- Dominic Cummings: genius or menace? The Guardian, 11 October 2013, accessed 3 November 2014
- A profile of Dominic Cummings, friend of Gove and enemy of Clegg conservativehome, 15 May 2014, accessed 3 November 2014