Daniel Kawczynski is the Conservative Member of Parliament for Shrewsbury and Atcham.
Kawczynski works as a business consultant to CGI Consulting, an engineering consultancy company and Tigris Financial (UK) LLP, a mining company. He has also carried out consultancies for PR firm Chelgate and Shamraeff consultancy in 2011 and 2012.
Overseas visits sponsored by outside interests in 2011 and 2012 as listed in the MP's Register of Financial Interests:
- State of Jersey - Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £792.50
- Destination of visit: Jersey
- Date of visit: 16-17 August 2011
- Purpose of visit: At the invitation of the First Minister, to meet officials to hear about the current political and economic situation faced with mainland Britain. (Registered 8 September 2011)
- Presence Switzerland (Federal Department of Foreign Affairs FDFA)
- Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £2,263
- Destination of visit: Vaduz, Zurich, Chur, Lugano and Bern, Switzerland
- Date of visit: 26 May-1 June 2011
- Purpose of visit: All-Party British-Swiss and British-Liechtenstein Parliamentary Groups’ visit to Switzerland and Liechtenstein. A political visit to the financial, political and business institutions of Switzerland and Liechtenstein. (Registered 5 July 2011)The costs of the visit were met by Presence Switzerland and the Jeeves Group of Liecthenstein.
- Majlis As Shura - Shura Council of Kingdom Saudi Arabia
- Address of donor: c/o Embassy of Saudi Arabia, 30 Charles St, London W1J 5DZ
- Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £3,025
- Destination of visit: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Date of visit: 4-8 December 2011
- Purpose of visit: All Party Parliamentary Group visit to Riyadh at the invitation of the Shura Council to meet with Members of the Shura Council, Government Ministers and various human rights groups to further understanding of the Kingdom and its latest developments as well as to strengthen political ties with the country. (Registered 29 December 2011)
- United Kingdom Overseas Territories All-Party Parliamentary Group
- British-Liechtenstein All-Party Parliamentary Group
- Chelgate, a public relations consultancy - received payment of in £2,000 October 2011 for work done. 'No clients involved' according to the MP's Register of Financial Interests.
- Michael Green - aide
- House of Commons, Register of MP's Financial Interests, as at 19 March 2012, Daniel KAWCZYNSKI,(Shrewsbury and Atcham)]