Committee for Privileges and Conduct
The Committee for Privileges and Conduct is a select committee of the House of Lords in the UK. The committee dates back to the seventeenth century and considers "issues which affect the privileges of the House or of its members of the House". The committee is also responsible for overseeing members conduct.
The current committee, appointed on 2nd June 2010 consists of the following members:
- Baroness Anelay of St Johns -Conservative
- Lord Bassam of Brighton -Labour
- Lord Brabazon of Tara (Chairman) - Other
- Lord Brooke of Sutton Mandeville - Conservative
- Baroness D’Souza - Crossbench
- Lord Eames - Crossbench
- Lord Graham of Edmonton - Labour
- Lord Howe of Aberavon - Conservative
- Lord Irvine of Lairg - Labour
- Lord Mackay of Clashfern - Conservative
- Lord McNally - Liberal Democrat
- Baroness Manningham-Buller - Crossbench
- Baroness Royall of Blaisdon - Labour
- Lord Scott of Foscote - Crossbench
- Lord Shutt of Greetland - Liberal Democrat
- Lord Strathclyde - Conservative 
- ↑ 'Privileges and Conduct (Committee for)', UK Parliament Website.
- ↑ 'Privileges and Conduct (Committee for) - membership', UK Parliament Website.