Revision as of 09:44, 12 March 2010 by Tom Griffin
Allen Weinstein was the Archivist of the United States from February 2005 to December 2008.
- Consortium for the Study of Intelligence - Founding Member 1979
- Washington Post, Editorial Staff 1981
- Center for Strategic and International Studies - Executive Editor, The Washington Quarterly, 1981-1983
- National Endowment for Democracy - Acting President
- Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions - President, 1984
- United States Institute of Peace - Founding board member
- Center for Democracy - President, 1985-2003
- International Institute of Democracy - 1989-2001
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
- ↑ National Archivist Allen Weinstein Resigns, National Archives (US), 9 December 2008.
- ↑ Biography of Dr. Allen Weinstein, Ninth Archivist of the United States, National Archives (US), accessed 12 March 2010.