Abbey Business Centres
An office rental firm in which Irvine Laidlaw is the controlling shareholder.
Abbey House, Princes Street, Edinburgh
It has offices in, among other places, Princes Street in Edinburgh. Occupants include:
- Acumen Financial Planning, Financial services 
- Scottish Conservative Party, funded by Laidlaw
- Laidlaw Youth Project, Irvine Laidlaw's charity venture
- Edelman Edinburgh, lobbying firm 
- Applied Digital Retail Computer Systems & Software (Development) (Head Office)
- Direction Counselling & Training Training Services (Head Office)
- Gap Fashion Shops (Shops & other Retail Outlets)
- Ogham Jewellery Jewellers (Shops & other Retail Outlets)
- Scott Media Tax Tax Consultants (Office & Administration)
- Traveleads Business Travel Agents & Holiday Companies (Office & Administration)
- Proteus Consultancy Limited, Career advice 
- UK Stem Cell Foundation
- The Mail on Sunday (Scotland)
- Benteq Limited, business software solutions.
- Ken Houston Media Services, Media and PR agency.
- Catholic Truth, a fundamentalist Catholic sect.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Edinburgh, Princes Street
- Glasgow, The Beacon
- Glasgow, Woodside Place
- London EC1
- London EC2
- London EC3 The Gherkin
- Manchester, Fountain Street
- Theale (Reading)
- ^ Edinburgh Directory Acumen Financial Planning, accessed January 2007.
- ^ Edinburgh Online, Princes Street, accessed January 2007.
- ^ Edelman Public Affairs, Holyrood
- ^ Proteus Website Locations, accessed January 2007.
- ^ UK Stem Cell Foundation Contact Us accessed January 2007
- ^ Newspaper Marketing Agency The Mail on Sunday, accessed January 2007.
- ^ Benteq Limited Contact Us accessed January 2007.
- ^ Z Pages Ken Houston Media Services], accessed January 2007.