Yasmin Qureshi has been the Labour Party MP for Bolton South East since 2010. In the 2015 general election, Qureshi was re-elected with a majority of 10,928,  an increase of three per cent on the 2010 election.
- Sadia Ali 
- Nadeem Ashraf - Overseas visit: 8-11 October 2015, to USA to attend the Concordia Forum, funded by Unitas Communications. 
- Chris Fegan - Chief operating officer, Chess in Schools and Communities; General secretary, Catholic Concern for Animals 
- Yasmin Qureshi, www.parliament.uk, accessed 24 August 2013.
- Yasmin Qureshi Express, accessed 18 May 2015
- Register of interests of members' secretaries and research assistants, 23 March 2016, parliament.uk, accessed 22 April 2016