World Energy Council
The WEC is London based and is an observer party to the COP summits.
- "The World Energy Council (WEC) is the foremost multi-energy organisation in the world today. WEC has Member Committees in nearly 100 countries, including most of the largest energy-producing and energy consuming countries. Established in 1923; the organisation covers all types of energy, including coal, oil, natural gas, nuclear, hydro, and renewables.
WEC is a UK-registered charity headquartered in London. WEC Services Limited was established in 2001 as the incorporated trading subsidiary of WEC. WEC's Mission is 'To promote the sustainable supply and use of energy for the greatest benefit of all people'." 
- "WEC's membership is made up of 94 autonomous Member Committees. Each Member Committee represents the broadest possible range of energy and energy-related interests in its country:
- Energy producers, providers, and marketers
- Energy and power ministries
- National energy associations
- Energy manufacturers, fuel producers
- Decision-makers, policy-makers
- Government agencies
- Research and academic institutions
- Energy users
- Environmental organisations" 
WEC publishes a number of technical studies and reports, aswell as annual statements of their position on key energy topics.
- Associate member of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Unconventional Oil and Gas 
Contact details, Resources, Notes
- Address:World Energy Council
5th Floor - Regency House 1-4 Warwick Street London W1B 5LT United Kingdom
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:Tel: (+44 20) 7734 5996
Fax: (+44 20) 7734 5926
Its British member committee can be contacted at: Contact details: Secretary: Catherine Cosgrove Email:email@example.com www.worldenergy.org/uk Fax: (+44 20) 7255 1472