From the INSS website:
- Uzi Eilam was joined the Jaffee Center research staff in 2002. His previous position as Director General of the Israeli Ministry of Defense Mission to Europe was the last in a long career in the service of the IDF, the office of the prime minister, and the MOD. His military career spanned combat experience, including a term as commanding officer in the paratroopers, and military R&D at IDF headquarters.
- After retiring from the IDF, Brig. Gen. (ret.) Eilam served as Director General of the Israeli Atomic Energy Commission and as Chief Scientist and Director of R&D in the Ministry of Defense. Following the dispute between the US and Israel over sales of military equipment to China, he was appointed to draft a proposal for supervision and control of Israel's military exports At INSS, Eilam concentrates on the European defense concept and the developments in its defense industry. He is the author of L'Europe de la Défense (2005).
- Eilam, Uzi, 'Presidential Change in France: Implications for Franco-Israeli Relations', INSS Insight, No. 16, May 15 2007.
- Eilam, Uzi, 'Defense Export Control in 2007: State of Affairs', Strategic Assessment, Vol.9, No. 4, March 2007.
- Eilam, Uzi, 'L’Europe de la Défense', Memorandum, No. 75, March 2005, Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies, Tel Aviv University. (Hebrew)
- Eilam, Uzi, 'Technology in the Fight against Terrorism', Strategic Assessment, Vol. 7, No. 2, August 2004.
- Eilam, Uzi, The European Defense Agency: A Challenge for the Israeli Defense Industry, Tel Aviv Notes, No. 107, July 25 2004.
- Eilam, Uzi, 'Israeli Membership in NATO: A Preliminary Assessment', Tel Aviv Notes, No. 99, February 11 2004.
- Eilam, Uzi, 'Can Technology Defeat “Low-Tech” Terrorism?', Tel Aviv Notes, No. 94, January 4 2004.
- Eilam, Uzi, 'Can International Forces Rescue the Road Map?', Tel Aviv Notes, No. 81, June 27 2003.
- Uzi Eilam biography, INSS website.