Sir Tony Baldry was the British Conservative Party MP for Banbury from 1983 to 2015 but announced he would step down at the 2015 election due to his age. He has been succeeded by Victoria Prentis.
Between March 2013 and February 2014 Baldry was among the highest earning Tory MPs for outside earnings, with £131,496.
- Deputy Chairman, Woburn Energy plc, 16 Upper Woburn Place, London, WC1H 0AF; AIM listed company specialising in oil exploration and recovery. Work includes attending meetings and advising on business opportunities.
- Chairman of Kazakhstan Kagazy plc, a London Stock Exchange listed company specialising in recycling waste paper in Central Asia and in paper production. (Registered 11 April 2013; updated 8 January 2014)
- Associate Director, Werner Capital LLP, 45 Pont St, London SW1X 0BD. The partnership develops sustainable residential and commercial projects. (Registered 6 March 2014)
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Hashoo Group, Head Office: Nespak House, Ataturk Avenue (East), G-5/2, PO Box No. 1670, Islamabad, Pakistan, an oil and gas company whose main assets are located in Pakistan. (Registered 26 August 2014)
- Non Executive Director of the GNET Group plc, Suite 1102-1104, 11/F, Empire Centre, 68 Mody Road, Tsim Char Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, an e-commerce company in China offering an online to offline platform to retailers and consumers. (Registered 26 November 2014)
- Practising barrister, arbitrator and mediator.
- Mastermailer plc; supplier of secure stationery
- Woburn Energy plc.
- Target Resources plc; gold and diamond mining in Sierra Leone
- Address: Alexandra House, Church Passage, Banbury, OX16 5JZ
- Telephone: 01295 673873
- Fax: 01295 263376
- Address: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 6465
- Email: email@example.com
Web & Social media
- Website: http://www.tonybaldry.co.uk
- Sir Tony Baldry, www.parliament.uk, accessed 8 September 2013.
- Tony Baldry North Oxfordshire MP to stand down at next General Election, 1 September 2014, accessed 11 May 2015.
- BBC News Banbury, accessed 11 May 2015.
- Vincent Moss Tory MPs earn a combined £4MILLION from their lucrative jobs on the side Mirror, 30 March 2014, accessed 23 February 2015
- Tony Baldry, accessed 23 February 2015