The Scowcroft Group
The company claims regional expertise in Asia, Latin America, Africa, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, and the Middle East and consults in matters of political economy of emerging markets and has strong relationships with key political and industry decision-makers. The company provided strategic and investment advice to industry leaders in the telecommunications, insurance, aeronautics, energy, and financial products sectors. They also cater to foreign direct investors in the electronics, utilities, energy, and food industries; and investors in the fixed income, equity, and commodities markets around the world.
According to a March 2001 report, Selected Staff and Board Members of the Scowcroft Group included the following people: The Scowcroft Team
- Brent Scowcroft
- Kevin Nealer
- Colin Powell
- Condoleezza Rice
- Richard Haass
- Ken Juster
- Howard Baker
- Carla Hills
- Robert Strauss
- Lawrence Eagleburger
These people have also been or are associates of the Scowcroft Group:
- The Scowcroft Group Company web page.
- The 2001 Morse Target WASHINGTON’S MOVERS AND SHAKERS ON JAPAN March 2001
- The Forum For International Policy
- The Scowcroft Group and GlobeSecNine, Inc. Announce Strategic Alliance to Source Deals in Security Sector 22 February 2005.
- CFR Meeting Announcement "Making the World Safe for Nuclear Energy" Speaker: Daniel Bruce Poneman, Scowcroft Group
- "What We Do" The Scowcroft Group website, accessed 19 October 2010