Its corporate objective is 'to deliver extraordinary returns to our shareholders by successfully drilling and developing multiple discoveries from our highly prospective portfolio, by leveraging our team’s deep North American unconventional oil and gas experience'.
Plans to use fracking to extract natural gas in County Fermanagh.
Has been granted an extension to a High Court injunction to stop protestors getting close to a quarry, where they have been holding a vigil.
Tamboran plans to drill an exploratory borehole near Belcoo in August. The injunction - granted according to the company because of 'unlawful incidents' - will continue until a further order of the court.
Mark Durkan, Northern Ireland’s environment minister, says he will listen to the concerns of residents worried about fracking in Fermanagh. Says fracking will not happen on his watch “unless there is very strong scientific evidence that it is safe”, which he claims “simply does not exist at this time”. 
- Patrick Elliott, Chairman
- Richard Lane, Deputy Chairman
- Joel Riddle, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Bursill, Director
- Karl Prenderville, commercial director of Tamboran Resources
Lobbying and PR companies
- Melissa Jones and Andy Rowell, Access all areas: Westminster's (vast) fracking lobby exposed, 29 April 2015.
- Fracking firm Tamboran granted Belcoo quarry injunction extension, BBC News, 30 July 2014, acc 7 August 2014
- Register 1st September 2014 - 30th November 2014 APPC, accessed 29 January 2015
- APPC Register for 1 March 2014 - 31 May 2014