Peter Lyburn, a former associate of Lynton Crosby.
The Stonehaven website explains that its team 'repositions brands, by developing narratives that persuade audiences and change behaviours'. We work across brand strategy, marketing strategy, digital strategy, corporate communications, internal communications and government affairs.'. 
- Peter Lyburn
- Caroline Preston- former head of communications at No. 10 Downing Street (2015-June 2016)
- Louise Cramsie
- Pandora Lefroy
- Maria Cid Choucino
- Olivia Brooke
- Victoria Worthington
- Amy Gatehouse
- Richard Hallett 
- Laura Gabb
Stonehaven clients include:
- Heathrow | Pepsico | House of Fraser | Sainsbury's |Scottish Power | Makin Enterprises | Craigewan | Lateral Property Group
- Cuadrilla  
- Centrica | BP | Shell Drax | | Heathrow Airport | National Grid | Scottish Power
- 'Clients include Heathrow Airport, where the consultancy is retained to advise the hub airport on its expansion communications campaign'.
- Melissa Jones, Time to fix the revolving door rules for special advisers, Spinwatch, 17 October 2017
Tel: 0207 569 1300
Address: 22A St James's Square, London, SW1Y 4JH
- John Harrington, Ex-Downing Street broadcast chief Caroline Preston joins comms agency Stonehaven, PR Week, 23 November 2016. Accessed 6 December 2016.
- Stonehaven website, accessed 6 December 2016.
- As of February 2018 most of Stonehaven's clients are no longer mentioned on its website