Robert Gordon Clark
Robert Gordon Clark is the executive chairman of London Communications Agency (LCA).
In 1983 he was appointed marketing manager at Matthew Clark and Sons, 1990 he was head of public affairs at the London Arts Board and has held roles as director of communications and marketing deputy chief executive of London First and London First Centre, where he "created The London Brand for Inward Investment, director of the London Tube Campaign and consultant to the English National Stadium Trust which delivered Wembley as the new national stadium.
In 1999, he also founded London Communications Agency together with Jonny Popper and who represent a number of clients such as Almacantar, Benson Elliot, Brockton, Chelsea FC, Grosvenor, Kings Cross, LCR, London Elects - who run the Mayor of London and London Assembly elections, Lee Valley Regional Park Authority and Mace. He was chairman and managing director from 1999 until 2010, when Popper took over as managing director, while Gordon Clark continues as chairman.
- Chair of the Mayors Thames Festival,
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Resident member on the management committee of Central Ealing Neighbourhood Forum, one of the government’s national front runner Forums
- Claire O'Connor PROFILE: Robert Gordon Clark, MD and chairman, London Communications Agency PR Week, 5 September 2007, accessed 15 October 2014
- Robert Gordon Clark] London Communications Agency, accessed 15 October 2014
- London Elects appoints London communications agencyLondon Elects, 9 January 2012, accessed 15 October 2014