Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, 6th Marquess of Salisbury
Robert Edward Peter Gascoyne-Cecil (24 October 1916 - 11 July 2003) was the sixth Marquess of Salisbury.
Gascoyne-Cecil informally chaired the Salisbury Group, founded in 1976, which published the Salisbury Review from 1982. In an early edition of the magazine, he dismissed the Church of England as "That self-appointed fifth column of the Communist Party."
- Anglo-Rhodesian Society - President
- Monday Club - President 1974-1981
- Salisbury Group - Chairman
- Roxburghe Club - President 1991-1998
- Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, 7th Marquess of Salisbury - Son
- Richard Cecil - Son
- Valentine Cecil - Son
- Michael Cecil - Son
- Andrew Roth, The Marquess of Salisbury, The Guardian, 15 July 2003.
- John Barnes,The Marquess of Salisbury, The Independent, 19 July 2003.