Richard Ottaway was the Conservative Party member of Parliament (MP) for Croydon South from 1992 to 2015 and Nottingham North from 1983 to 1987.
Register of interests
Details as listed in the Register of MPs' financial interests:
- On 9-11 July 2007, Ottaway visited the USA to attend seminars and meetings with elected US officials and policy forums. His return flight and accommodation were financed by Atlantic Bridge. (Registered 20 October 2011).
- In 2011 he visited Israel.
- Name of donor: Conservative Friends of Israel
- Address of donor: 45B Westbourne Terrace, London W2 3UR
- Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £1,600
- Destination of visit: Israel
- Date of visit: 24-28 November 2011
- Purpose of visit: my wife and I went on a fact-finding political delegation to Israel and the West Bank. (Registered 16 December 2011)
He employed his wife, Nicola Ottaway, as a part-time Parliamentary Assistant.
- Rosa Prince Why I’m standing down from Parliament: Sir Richard Ottaway, MP for Croydon South Telegraph, 13 March 2015, accessed 21 May 2015.
- BBC News Croydon South, accessed 21 May 2015.
- House of Commons Publications, ‘Register of Members' Financial Interests - as at 13th December 2011’ (pdf), 13 December 2011, accessed 15 December 2011