Rathbone Brothers Plc is one of the UK's largest and longest-established provider of personalised investment management and wealth management services for private investors and trustees. This includes discretionary investment management, unit trusts, tax planning, trust and company management, pension advice and banking services. Rathbone Brothers Plc is an independent FTSE 250 company.
- Mark Nicholls - Rathbone Brothers Plc, Chairman
- Andy Pomfret - Rathbone Brothers Plc, Chief Executive
- Philip Howell - Deputy Chief Executive
- Paul Stockton - Rathbone Brothers Plc, Finance Director
- David Harrel - Rathbone Brothers Plc, Non-Executive Director
- Oliver Corbett - Rathbone Brothers Plc, Non-Executive Director
- Kathryn Matthews - Rathbone Brothers Plc, Non-Executive Director
- James Dean - Rathbone Brothers Plc, Non-Executive Director
- Richard Loader - Group Company Secretary
- London (head office)
- 1 Curzon Street
- London W1J 5FB
- Tel: 020 7399 0000
- Data from Internet Archive holdings of the Science Media Centre website, 2002-2013.