Rajeev Misra is the head of strategic finance at Japanese telecommunications company Softbank group.
Misra has previously been senior managing director and head of European investments at Fortress Investment Group, group managing director at UBS and held various leadership roles at Deutsche Bank and Merrill Lynch. Whilst at Deutsche he was the boss of the Conservative Party MP Sajid Javid.
In October 2014 it was announced he was joining Softbank.
- MBA, Sloan School of Management at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Masters degree in Computer Science, University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Pennsylvania
Recorded by the Electoral Commission:
|Date||Name of donor||Amount||Donated to||Subsidiary (parties only)|
|10/04/2010||Rajeev Misra||£5,000.00||Conservative Party||Bromsgrove|
|13/01/2014||Rajeev Misra||£50,000.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
- Eros Rajeev Misra, accessed 5 May 2015.
- Holly Watt The Tory Leader's Group donor club: 'A chance for like-minded people to talk' Guardian, 4 May 2015, accessed 5 May 2015.
- Reuters Softbank to hire Rajeev Misra from Fortress Investment Group - Bloomberg, 14 October 2014, accessed 5 May 2015.
- Electoral Commission Search: Rajeev, accessed 5 May 2015.