Public Diplomacy Policy Department
Formerly the Public Diplomacy Department - the Public Diplomacy Policy Department was responsible for the direction of overseas Press Affairs strategy and services. It administered the grants in aid to the BBC World Service, and oversaw the Wilton Park Executive Agency. The department was wound up in 2003 and replaced by the Public Diplomacy Group.
- Panel 2000
- Britain Abroad Task Force
- Wilton Park Executive Agency
- Engaging with the Islamic World Group
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Strategic Programme Fund - formerly the Global Opportunities Fund