Dr Philippa Whitford has been the Scottish National Party Member of Parliament (MP) for Ayrshire Central since May 2015.
She has been the shadow SNP Westminster group leader on health since her election.
Whitford has been a consultant breast cancer surgeon at Crosshouse hospital in Kilmarnock for over 18 years.
In 1991 Whitford spent a year in Gaza volunteering at a UN hospital.
- Heather Knox - Research and press from Adam Ingram MSP, until July 2015
- Ross McEwen 
- Isabel Williamson 
- Twitter: @p_whitford_mp
- Website: whitford.scot
- Address: House of Commons,
- SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 8158
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parliament.UK Philippa Whitford, accessed 22 May 2015.
- BBC News Ayrshire Central, accessed 22 May 2015.
- SNP Philippa Whitford, accessed 22 May 2015.
- Register of interests of members' secretaries and research assistants, 23 March 2016, parliament.uk, accessed 25 April 2016