Blomfield is the chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Migration.
Stance on frackingINEOS by the Oil and Gas Authority under the 14th licensing round in 2015. There are plans for two shale wells and to conduct 3D seismic surveying; no applications are currently underway. 
Responding to a letter from a local constituent, Blomfield said:
- 'If shale gas extraction can be introduced in a way which is consistent with the 2030 decarbonisation target, and if there is robust regulation, comprehensive monitoring and strict enforcement I don’t think we can totally oppose shale gas extraction.' 
Blomfield has a mixed voting record on fracking. 
- 26 January 2015: voted in favour of making fracking companies apply for an environmental permit before conducting exploratory drilling. He was absent for a vote on an amendment to the Infrastructure Bill to include an 18 month moratorium on fracking.
- 11 February 2015: voted against requiring more pre-conditions for where fracking can take place.
- 16 December 2015: voted against weakening regulations on fracking in protected areas and national parks.
- All-Party Parliamentary Group for Apprenticeships, Member
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Migration, Member
- Sub-Committee on Education, Skills and the Economy, Member
- Address: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 7142
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Unit 4, Edmund Road Business Centre, 135 Edmund Road, Sheffield, S2 4ED
- Telephone: 0114 272 2882 Fax: 0114 272 2442
Web & Social media
- Paul Blomfield, UK Parliament, 10 September 2013.
- Paul Blomfield Express, accessed 19 May 2015
- Oil and gas: licensing rounds, GOV.uk, accessed 14 November 2016.
- Fracking, Green Party Sheffield, 17 June 2014, accessed 29 December 2016.
- TheyWorkForYou | Paul Blomfield, TheyWorkForYou, accessed 28 December 2016.
- Dods Monitoring, New Appointmentswww.politicshome.com, accessed 21 December 2015