Patrick Grady has been the Scottish National Party Member of Parliament (MP) for Glasgow North since May 2015.
He has been the shadow SNP spokesperson for international development since 2015 and has been national secretary of the party since 2012.
Grady won his seat in the 2015 general election after defeating the Labour Party's Ann McKechin, who had held the seat since 2005, by 9,295 votes.
Grady was also the SNP candidate for Glasgow North in the 2010 general election.
- Twitter: @pgibsonsnp
- Address: House of Commons,
- SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 6398
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ↑ Parliament.UK Patrick Grady, accessed 22 May 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 SNP Patrick Grady, accessed 22 May 2015.
- ↑ BBC News Glasgow North, accessed 22 May 2015.