Onshore Energy Services Group
Set up in December 2014. 
- The Onshore Energy Services Group, or OESG, was founded by a small group of SME companies that are already participants in the supply chain supporting onshore oil and gas development, and that wanted to ensure that British SMEs play a leading role in Britain’s next industrial revolution.
- We see a long-term future for indigenously produced onshore hydrocarbons in meeting the energy needs of the British people, alongside other energy technologies such as renewables and new nuclear.
OESG held a half-day conference on supply chain business opportunites for Yorkshire on 25 April 2016.
- Our line-up of confirmed speakers includes: Lee Petts, chief executive of the Onshore Energy Services Group and managing director of growth-focused sustainability, CSR and environmental consultancy, Remsol; Ken Cronin, the chief executive of UK Onshore Oil and Gas; Andy Mortimer, Sub-surface Director, Third Energy; Paul Matich, senior project manager at UK drilling contractor PR Marriott Drilling Limited; Lorraine Allanson, owner of Ryedale-based B&B Rains Farm Holidays; Tim Englefield, principal at Scarborough University Technical College; Tom Pickering, director at INEOS Upstream; Mark Abbott, managing director at Egdon Resources; Eric Vaughan, Well Services Director at Cuadrilla Resources; John Blaymires, chief operating officer at IGas Energy; and John Dewar, director at Third Energy.
- Website: http://oesg.org.uk/
- Unconventional Oil & Gas APPG, www.parliament.uk, accessed 25 November 2015