Nuffield Health is a private healthcare provider in the UK. It includes private hospitals, health clinics, Fitness & Wellbeing Centres and diagnostic units. It is a charity - the UK's largest health charity and one of the five largest charities in the UK. It operates on a non-profit basis.
They are constantly trying to 'improve the health of the nation' and with this in mind Nuffield Health appointed Hopscotch Consulting in March 2015 to help set up a nationwide secondary schools programme to tackle teenage health issues.
Nuffield Health is a member of the H5 lobby group.
40 - 44 Coombe Road
Surrey, KT3 4QF
- Nuffield Health website About us, accessed Nov 2010
- Anna Reynolds, Nuffield Health calls in Hopscotch for teenage education programme PR Week, 18 March 2015, accessed 17 April 2015
- APPC register to August 2010
- APPC register, 1 June to August 2011
- 2020health website, About us, accessed Nov 2010
- Lords register of interest, Nov 2010