Nuclear Consulting Group
Nuclear Consulting Group (NCG) comprises leading academics and experts in the fields of environmental risk, radiation waste, energy policy, environmental sustainability, renewable energy technology, energy economics, political science, nuclear weapons proliferation, science and technology studies, environmental justice, environmental philosophy, particle physics, energy efficiency, environmental planning, and participatory involvement.
Group members are listed here
In January 2013 NCG co-hosted an invitation-only seminar on the 'UK Energy Bill and New Nuclear' with the All-Party Parliamentary Climate Change Group at the UK House of Commons. The group heard expert opinion from:
- Hergen Haye, Head of New Nuclear & Strategy, DECC.
- Professor Tom Burke CBE, Founding Director of E3G, Centre for Law and Environment, UCL.
- Dr Nigel Knee, Head of Nuclear Policy, Nuclear New Build, EDF.
- Prof Steve Thomas, Professor of Energy Policy, University of Greenwich.
Contact, Resources and Notes
- Seminar Tuesday, 29th January 2013, 4:30 – 5:30 pm, Committee Room 8, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA