Newt Gingrich (1943-) was a Republican member of the US House of Representatives from 1979 to 1999. He was Speaker of the House in the 104th and 105th Congresses.
- Committee on the Present Danger
- Foundation for the Defense of Democracies
- Center for Security Policy - Contributor to CSP front group Family Security Matters
- GINGRICH, Newton Leroy, (1943 - ), Biographical Dictionary of the United States Congress, accessed 21 April 2013.
- ŒDefeat Jihad Summit¹ Challenges Islamic Supremacism And The Obama ŒStrategy and A.U.M.F. That Disregard It, Center for Security Policy, 10 February 2015, accessed 18 December 2015