| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Neil Davenport is a sociology/politics teacher and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network, in that he writes regularly for Spiked  has appeared at the Battle of Ideas  and the Institute of Ideas,  has officiated for Debating Matters and is a member of the Brighton Salon.
- Blog: 'The Midnight Bell'
- ↑ "Articles by Neil Davenport", Spiked website, accessed 2 May 2010
- ↑ "Neil Davenport", Battle of Ideas website, accessed 24 Nov 2010
- ↑ "Who gives a folk?", Institute of Ideas website, accessed 24 Nov 2010