In the 2015 general election, Dorries retained her seat with 56 per cent of the vote and a strong majority of 23,327. 
Dorries earned £167,140 in 2014 alone from her novel writing, making her one of the highest earning MPs from careers outside of her parliamentary job. She received most of this money from Zeus Publishing for her recent novel The Four Streets. 
Record and controversies
Dorries has 10 years nursing experience in the NHS and is a former director of BUPA.
- Address: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 5928
- Fax: 020 7219 6428
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Mid-Bedfordshire Conservative Association, St Michaels Close, High Street, Shefford, SG17 5DD
- Telephone: 01462 811 449
- Email: email@example.com
- ↑ Martin Robbins, Conservatives put Dumb and Dumber on the health select committee, The Guardian, Saturday 26 June 2010 08.30 BST, accessed 4 November 2010.
- ↑ Bedfordshire Mid Parliamentary constituency BBC News, accessed 21 May 2015
- ↑ The Register of Members' Financial Interests: Part 1 As at 9 March 2015 www.parliament.uk, accessed 19 March 2015
- ↑ They Work for You, Register of Members Interests: Nadine Dorries, accessed 4 November 2010.