According to his biography on Brevia's website:
- prior to joining Brevia Consulting, Myles worked in the Conservative Research Department as the political adviser on Energy and the Environment. His work focussed on supporting Conservative ministers and special advisers at DECC and DEFRA. Myles was also responsible for producing briefing materials on energy and environment issues for Conservative MPs, candidates and activists.
- Before joining the Conservative Research Department, Myles worked at the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) as a policy adviser in their Energy and Climate Change team. Myles’ first role at the CBI saw him lead on energy efficiency policy. He then took responsibility for CBI responses to upstream oil and gas issues. Myles worked with CBI members to develop responses to government consultations, while providing them with insight and intelligence on the policy landscape. He also helped with briefing for senior members of the CBI ahead of public appearances.
- Myles graduated with an arts degree from Keble College, University of Oxford. Away from work, he is a keen sports fan and martial arts enthusiast. 
- Melissa Jones and Andy Rowell, Access all areas: Westminster's (vast) fracking lobby exposed, 29 April 2015.
- Myles Bailey, Brevia website, 26 March 2015