Morgan Allen Moore
- Steve Morgan, Chairman and Director of Public Affairs for Morgan Allen Moore. In 2000 he was the International Media Co-ordinator for Vice President Al Gore's Presidential Campaign and played a similar role for Senator John Kerry's bid for the US Presidency.
He is the former campaign manager for Peter Hain MP. Morgan may be questioned by police in connection with Hain's failure to disclose £103,000 of funding for his failed Labour's deputy leadership campaign. Morgan previously worked alongside the MP George Galloway.
Code of Conduct complaint
The Association of Professional Political Consultants reports that it is investigating a code of conduct complaint against Morgan Allen Moore (in 2008). The nature of the complaint is not immediately evident.
1 Castle Lane,
- Morgan Allen Moore, UK Staff and clients, 1 June 2005 to 30 Nov 2005
- Morgan Allen Moore, UK Staff and clients, 30 November 2003 to 31 May 2004
- MAM website, accessed Feb 2009
- Syal, R. (2008) 'Early election may be scuppered by police inquiry'. The Times (London). 25th January 2008
- Grimston, J., Woolf, M. & Gadher, D. (2008) 'THE DONORS: FROM DIAMOND BROKER TO DEMOLITION MAN'. The Sunday Times 13th January 2008
- Walters, S. (2008) 'EVERY LITTLE HELPS; Supermarket giant Tesco dragged into controversy, and three close aides threaten to quit as career of Work and Pensions Secretary hangs by a thread ...'. Mail on Sunday. 13th January 2008
- The Association of Professional Political Consultants Morgan Allen Moore Accessed 21st April 2008