Mobile Operators Association
The Mobile Operators Association (MOA) is the focal point for the network operators on radio frequency (RF) health and safety, and related town planning issues associated with the use of mobile phone technology.
MOA also provide information on these issues to policy-makers, including elected representatives and officials at national and local level throughout the UK, journalists, residents’ groups, and the wider public.
- John Cooke - Executive Director
- Christine Jude - Media and Communications
- The Mobile Operators Association was a donor to the Science Media Centre from 2006 to 2013 according to the SMC.
- Mobile Operators Association (MOA)
- Russell Square House
- 10-12 Russell Square
- London WC1B 5EE
- tel: +44 (0)20 7331 2015
- Who Are We and What We Do, MOA website. Accessed 31/10/2013.
- Data from Internet Archive holdings of the Science Media Centre website, 2002-2013.
- Apr 2006 http://web.archive.org/web/20060910221525/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/funding.htm
- Feb 2007 http://web.archive.org/web/20070829210611/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/funding.htm
- Jul 2008 http://web.archive.org/web/20081202143334/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- May 2009 http://web.archive.org/web/20090830202526/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- May 2010 http://web.archive.org/web/20100822091312/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- Jun 2011 http://web.archive.org/web/20110807075127/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- Aug 2012 http://web.archive.org/web/20120922235445/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- Aug 2013 Science Media Centre, 'Funding' August 2013 screengrab of http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/about-us/funding/, taken 16 August 2013.