House of Lords in June 2003. 
- VT Group plc - non-executive director, (remunerated) 
- WS Atkins plc -non-executive director
- Protection Group International (risk-mitigation and security company), Chairman, Advisory Board 
- Institute for Security and Resilience Studies 
- Chairman D Group Advisory Board
- Sherpa Millbank - adviser (strategic counsel to companies) 
- Born in 1943, Lord Boyce was educated at Hurstpierpoint College and the Britannia Royal Naval College, Dartmouth. He joined the Royal Navy in 1961 and rose to the position of First Sea Lord and Chief of the Naval Staff, in 1998. He served as Chief of the Defence Staff and Aide-de-Camp to H.M. the Queen from February 2001. On his retirement, in 2003, Admiral Sir Michael Boyce was created a Life Peer (with the title Baron Boyce of Pimlico in the City of Westminster) and he now sits as a cross-bencher in the House of Lords. In April 2011 he was created a Knight Companion of the Order of the Garter. The Lord Warden was appointed by The Queen, on the advice of the Prime Minister.
- Oral Evidence: Sir Kevin Tebbit and Michael Boyce, Iraq Inquiry, 3 December 2009.
- Campaign Against the Arms Trade, Call the shots: The Revolving Door,
- Campaign Against the Arms Trade, Lord Boyce, Meetings, Political Influence database